History comes to life at a nostalgic 1891 working ranch and farm in the midst of the breathtaking Ozarks country, only 30 minutes from Branson or Eureka Springs, and minutes to Table Rock Lake marinas, Lake Taneycomo, and Roaring River.
We are an eco leader and continuously evolve how we make travel and living sustainable:
- Serve all natural with locally grown food, many times from our own garden
- Eggs are from our own pastured chickens, which aren't fed antibiotics or hormones
- Processed food is not served. Sugar and honey replace processed substitutes.
- Energy efficiency of our accommodations is constantly upgraded.
- Electricity is generated from renewable sources.
- Soap and shampoo is provided in refillable bottles to prevent unnecessary waste in landfills
- We compost leftover food, yard waste, and biodegradable materials.
- Mulch is used on all plant beds to conserve water.
- Suite bedroom carpet is recycled soda bottles with the look and feel of wool; thick pad is recycled Nike shoes.
- All other flooring is oak or ceramic tile.
- High-efficiency front loading washing machines are used for all washing and dryer sheets are not allowed.
- Filtered water is available, eliminating the need for bottled water which increase landfill waste
- Instant water heaters are provided for hot water on demand rather than wasting propane to heat water constantly
- Wind turbines have been added to all buildings to reduce the heat load in the attic, combined with increasing the R factor and improved insulation.
- We recycle paper, plastic, glass, and metal.
Imagine the time of your life and create a lasting memory-the perfect accommodation as a destination or a stop along your journey.
Visit us at: Facebook.com/HeritageRanchBB